Starting Fresh

This is my first official blog & I'm not too into doing this.
However all my friend are currently blogging as they call it so I just gave in.

I'm a Business Major @ California Baptist University and am almost done with my B.A. My wife and I care considering to have kids and she's almost done with the R.N. program @ R.C.C.

I love music and am a musician that's played for Sandals for about 4 years. I'm currently on a break since I'm trying to finish my B.A. in Business Admin.

A quick note before I close this post if you haven't seen the T.V. episodes of Heroes & Dexter on Showtime; they are a must see!

Till next time everyone,
Try to stay fresh:

Comments

Carlos said…
damn you were skinny
Kym said…
Carlos, I am right there with ya. I said almost the same thing...

Popular Posts